Rest Assured Silk Luxury 1400 Divan Bed
REST ASSURED SILK LUXURY 1400 DIVAN BED
- 1,400 individual pocket springs respond to your body to provide outstanding comfort and support.
- Generous layers of deep sumptuous smooth silk and pure new wool fillings. Natural fillings are one of the best for comfort, cushioning and temperature regulation.
- The mattress contains comfortable and breathable EcoComfort® Fibres which are proven to reduce heat build-up through the night. A luxury, quilted soft knitted fabric surface provides the perfect sleeping surface.
- The mattress is single sided mattress so you won’t need to turn it, simply rotate from time to time.
- Choose between a firm base for a supportive foundation or an indulgent sprung base for superior comfort.
- The mattress has a sturdy base so it is ideal for use on bedframes and bedsteads with slats.
You will be advised of an approximate delivery date at the point of order and this will vary depending on whether the item is in stock, to be ordered and if any special finishes or upholstery are required. When we contact you to arrange delivery of your furniture, we will ask these questions:
Are there any access issues? For example, road width, overhanging trees, cul-de-sacs (turning circle), driveways, tunnels, archways, gates, hedges (covering walls), security gates (codes) and parking restrictions.
Are there any restrictions inside your house? For example staircases, banisters, furniture in corridors, pictures or paintings on the walls. Is there space in the room for your new furniture?
Will you be there to supervise delivery? If not, is someone else clear about exactly where the furniture should be located?
Make sure your new mattress is put onto a divan or bedframe that is not damaged. It is highly likely that if your mattress needs replacing so does your bedframe or divan. If you have not purchased your bedframe from our shop please make sure that the gap between your slats is no more than 75mm apart.
We strongly recommend that a good quality mattress protector is used at all times. This will help protect your new bed from stains, minimise wear and tear and keep the moisture that our bodies release during the night out of the fibres inside the mattress; therefore making the mattress last longer.
Please be aware that most manufacturers’ warranties are void if one is not used.
Do not worry if slight body impressions appear in the sleeping surface of the mattress. This is quite normal and is caused by the generous layers of fillings compacting under your body weight and shape. Gradually, all the fillings will compress to a near even level over the entire mattress surface. Following the turning and spinning instructions for your mattress will help aid this process. But you will still have slight impressions on the area where you sleep.
Airing your Mattress:
Give your mattress a good airing on a daily or weekly basis – simply leave the bed linen turned back for a few hours each time and allow air to circulate around and through the mattress.
Turning and Spinning your Mattress:
Traditionally designed mattresses (turnable) should be turned as frequently as possible preferably once a week for the first 12 weeks as follows:
- Start with the label on the mattress at the foot end and spin the mattress 180 degrees so the label is now on the top of the mattress under your pillow
- After a week, turn the mattress over completely so the label is now on the underside of the mattress at the pillow end
- After a further week, spin the mattress 180 degrees so the label is on the underside of the mattress at the foot end
- After a further week, turn the mattress over completely so the label is on the top side of the mattress at the foot end (the original starting position).
Thereafter repeat this process monthly.
Turn free Mattresses
If you have purchased a non turn-able mattress your mattress needs to be rotated 180 degrees weekly for the first 3 months and monthly thereafter.
Cleaning your mattress:
If your mattress is made of lots of layers of natural fibres and you will experience some fillings coming through the mattress this is normal please use a clothes brush regularly to brush these away.
Use a soft brush to remove dust and fluff from your mattress. Never use a vacuum cleaner. Stains and spillages should be absorbed using a dry cloth or paper towels. If you need to sponge the mattress, do so only with a damp cloth and the mildest solution of soap and water.
Never fold or roll your mattress, even for a short period of time. Your mattress is designed and constructed to be used in a flat position. Always store your mattress in a flat position.
In order to maximise your support around the perimeter of the mattress please avoid regularly sitting on the edge of the mattress in the same position for long periods.
From time to time you should always check that all screws for castors, feet, ling bars and headboards are secure.
Reccomended For You